Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Three Care Bear's Picture

I drew this picture of three Care Bears. I drew it because there is a book in my book order that I want to buy about Care Bears. It's a big, bigger and biggest Care Bear.

I like to draw pictures a lot.

I had a lot of fun swimming with my aunt and uncle and at my friend Makenna's birthday party. On Monday I had a play date at the park with my cousins and yesterday I had a play date at my church friends' house. I love play dates.

My mommy just told me that a guy named Bill likes my blog. I think that's cool.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I think your drawings are the most beautiful drawings I've ever seen, sweetheart! And your invitations, and your cards, and your paper purses......you are wonderful!

Carole Burant said...

Hi Care Bear...I'm all the way in Canada and it's snowing here right now! Want to come make snowballs with me? lol I just love your drawing of the 3 Care Bears!! You are such a talented young miss:-) My two sons used to love the Care Bears when they were your age..they each had one to sleep with...Santa had brought them one year! I love your blog...it's absolutely awesome:-) xoxo

Diane Viere said...

Care Bear! Bill isn't the only person who likes your blog...I do too!

Keep drawing Care Bear...isn't it fun to think about things and then put them on paper! When my daughter was your age...she loved to color and draw. She's 26 years old now and still is a very fine artist. Some of her school art actually won awards--so you keep drawing! And we'll keep looking at them and enjoying them.

Have a Happy Easter Care Bear!

Diane

Dana~Are We There Yet? said...

Hello, Care Bear!

You have a very pretty pink blog and I can't wait to see more pictures and read about the things that make you smile.

Your friend,

Clem